The ICBA Board Investment Activity Training Program can help you understand and meet your investment oversight responsibilities in just a few hours time.
The program addresses the following subjects:
- Definition of suitable securities for the bank's portfolio
- Pre-purchase and post-purchase stress testing
- Exemption of certain securities from stress testing
- Risk management definitions and limits
- Risk management processes
- Quarterly and annual board reporting
- Policies and procedures
- Internal controls
Length: 2 hours
Written and produced by Jim Reber, ICBA Securities
|Order Online||Order by Fax|
* ICBA Member/Non-Member/BDP Participants; To receive the BDP price, please order by fax or call Community Banker University at 800-422-7285.