Welcome to ICBA
Setup Online Access
To access everything you need from ICBA, you need a login. Many items on our site are password protected. Be sure to login as you browse our website.
Who should do this?
Any bank employee of a member bank can and should set up a username and password. Don't worry, only the main contact for the bank can edit the bank's profile.
- On www.icba.org click “Log in” in the upper right corner. Click on “create an account.”
- Enter your e-mail address and enter your new password twice. (There are no restrictions for passwords.)
- Click the link in the confirmation email: You should receive an email with a “Finish Account Creation” link. (You may need to check your spam folder. This link expires after 24 hours.)
- Complete account information: Please complete required information to complete your account. Be mindful that entries are case sensitive. When you are done, click continue.
- Last step! Please select all the job functions that apply and click finish.
- You now can fully access ICBA online: You can view your profile, explore our website, or sign out anytime on the upper right-hand corner.
Complete Bank Profile Form
To communicate with you more effectively and help you maximize your benefits by ensuring your team and bank directors can access all member resources, please take a moment to review and complete your bank’s profile.
After you login, you (or a designated bank employee*) can:
- Add new bank directors and employees.
- Edit titles and contact information.
- Remove bank directors or employees only if they are no longer affiliated with the bank or branch.
- Set/reset passwords as needed.
*To designate employee(s) that can edit your bank’s profile, login to www.icba.org and click My Account. Scroll down to Organizations You Manage and click on Manage All Rosters. Edit the designated employee(s) record and change the ICBA Relationship to C-Level for full access.
Let Your Team Know
Bank employees might not know that their bank is a member of ICBA. Let them know by sending the welcome email to your bank staff or fellow team members.
Who should do this?
Anyone at your bank should share and reap the benefits of ICBA membership.
Here is how:
Here's a sample email to get you started.
Let your customers know about your new membership by posting the ICBA membership decal sticker on your branch doors. To request more stickers, please contact Jeanie Klasen. Also, add the ICBA Member Logo to your website and have it link to www.icba.org.
Sign up for our Newsletters
- NewsWatch Today: Free e-newsletter that highlights breaking industry news and information via email, Monday - Friday.
Member Access: Free e-newsletter delivered every Friday. Member Access highlights the evolving benefits, opportunities and resources available to all ICBA member banks.
Manage Magazine Subscriptions
- Independent Banker Magazine: This award-winning monthly publication that is the number one source ICBA members rely on for community banking news. Each bank receives two hard copies for free. Also available to all members of your community bank in digital format here.
ICBA’s Be Heard grassroots resource center offers a variety of tools to help community bankers amplify their voice with targeted outreach to federal policymakers. Let Congress and the regulatory agencies know that community banks are critical to the prosperity of Main Street America. Take action!
The Independent Community Bankers Political Action Committee (ICBPAC) is non-partisan and the only federal PAC exclusively dedicated to protecting and promoting the community banking industry. The collective support of thousands of donors provides ICBPAC with the resources needed to make sure the voices of community bankers are heard by lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
To get involved, please complete the Prior Approval Form.
MEET YOUR REPS. IN WASHINGTON DC
Attend the ICBA Capital Summit. Registration is FREE for member bankers! Share your positive community banking stories with your legislators in Washington and hear from federal regulators and industry leaders in person.
Live Seminars & Institutes
Each year, there are 35+ live seminar and accredited institutes. See our offerings here.
CBU offers 75+ webinars each year. Find the right webinar for your staff and community bank here.
Over 300 online training courses available to ICBA members.
Missed a webinar? Download the recording on demand: MP3 or CD
Online resources are available 24/7 for all employees at your community bank.
This is a free member benefit! Find 2000+ Q&A on top compliance issues.
Login to access.
Major ICBA Events
ICBA offers yearround networking opportunities, educational sessions and industry-wide events. The three major events that the association hosts are ICBA Community Banking LIVE, the ICBA Washington Policy Summit and the Lead FWD (forward) Summit.
Learn more about other ICBA Events.
Share your positive community banking stories with Washington and hear from federal regulators and industry leaders.
Learn about leadership, regulation, technology, compliance and much more at this exciting annual event.
ICBA Preferred Service Providers (PSPs) and Corporate Members offer quality products and services that help community banks grow their business and better serve their communities. They are among a select group of industry service providers that have earned the ICBA “Stamp of Approval.” ICBA PSPs are selected by the ICBA Bank Services Committee, which comprises community bankers like you.
ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator: This first-of-its-kind fintech accelerator provides an outlet for community banks to directly engage and partner with early-stage fintech companies focusing exclusively on community bank product development. Refer a fintech company to the program, learn more about working with fintech companies, and learn more by visiting our ThinkTECH webpage.
Community Bank LocatorAs an ICBA member, your community bank and branches are automatically added to the community bank locator, helping customers find community banks near them.
Marketing ToolkitYear round, ICBA provides community banks with marketing and communication tools, tips and inspiration. Login and visit the Marketing and Communications Toolkit page to access member-exclusive resources.
Free Social Media Monitoring Tool
As an ICBA member, you have access to this valuable social media monitoring tool, which provides the following free benefits:
- Monitoring for blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, news outlets
- Online mentions of your bank, your executives, your brand
- Solve customer service issues
- Listen to your customer, prospects and community
Community Banking Month
Mark your calendar! April is ICBA Community Banking Month.
Celebrate our industry and every third Wednesday (Go Local Wednesday) encourage consumers to bank, shop, dine locally by posting on social and snapping photos at your favorite local businesses using #GoLocal.
AwardsVisit the ICBA Awards page to nominate your employees or banks for nationally recognized ICBA awards including ICBA Community Bank Service Awards and ICBA Community Banker of the Year.
ICBA Career CenterPost jobs and find talent. The ICBA Career Center allows community banks to distribute job postings locally and nationwide.