Help your directors guide your bank to growth and profitability! The Bank Director Program helps both new and seasoned community bank board members increase their knowledge and upgrade their skills. The BDP program offers your board essential information, in-depth education programs and convenience — all at a reasonable price.
ICBA Members: $695
Bank Director Program Benefits include:
Bank Director Governance Helpline
Get legal advice when you need it without attorneys fees.
Do you have questions about:
- Confidential matters about your management team
- Regulatory issues
- Further information about strategic planning
- Confidential merger and acquisition questions
- Fiduciary duties
- Anything else
Contact the Consultants and Attorneys at Gerrish McCreary Smith directly via phone or email at your convenience to have your specific issues addressed. You can arrange a time for an after-hours follow-up call from one of the GMS attorneys and consultants, setup a time for a face-to-face consultation or gather your entire Board for a conference call. Best of all, this additional benefit is available to all Bank Director Program members.
Get the assistance you need today!
Bank Director Online Training (BDOT): More Info | Start Training
These valuable online courses provide flexible online training on key community banking issues. The BDOT includes 20 courses on subjects from Bank Secrecy Act for Bank Directors to Principles of Banking. All Bank Director Program participants receive access to BDOT courses at no additional cost.
The "Community Bank Director" newsletter —mailed every other month, this newsletter is loaded with information on director roles and responsibilities, including business development, regulatory compliance, community relations and bank profitability.
- January/February 2016
- November/December 2015
- September/October 2015
- July/August 2015
- May/June 2015
- March/April 2015
- January/February 2015
- November/December 2014
- September/October 2014
- July/August 2014
- May/June 2014
- March/April 2014
Seminars and Products
Reduced Price on:
- Videos with effective, efficient information produced exclusively for community bank directors.
- Publications that provide a quick reference guide.
- Seminars designed specifically to improve director skills.
- Annual Bank Director Seminar offered at the Community Banking LIVE National Convention. This must-attend seminar has drawn thousands of directors.
- The Annual Directors Conference, held each fall, brings together industry specialists to give you guidance on community bank director responsibilities.
Print and submit our form or call us at (800) 422-7285 to enroll your directors today!
Program fees paid to ICBA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes. However, fees may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.