Improved Functionality Is Coming Your Way!
To give you even more flexibility and functionality, ICBA and Community Banker University are pleased to announce exciting new features that will make it easier than ever for you to manage the administration of your Learning Management System (LMS). Some of the fantastic new features debuting in the next two weeks will give you the ability to:
• Create new employees on one easy-to-use screen,
• Set a new employee’s password upon creation of the account,
• Re-set an existing employee’s password,
• Edit employee information such as contact information, location, job function, and relationship,
• Create new employees who do not have a valid e-mail address, and
• Download your entire bank’s roster with just one click.
We will notify you a few days before we turn the new functionalities on. Look for an e-mail from Cathy Von Wahlde or Mandy Snyder during the second week of March. The email will include an updated Administrators Guide along with a summary of the changes.
You may have noticed that when you launch a course, a new window automatically loads, or you are prompted to launch the course in a new window. If you receive a prompt you must click the link to launch content in the new window. This change was necessary to correct a “bug” within the Safari web browser that was not allowing the courses to properly launch. While the “bug” was specific to Safari, courses now appear in a new window regardless of the user’s web browser.
Please note that if you experience technical issues within your LMS, be sure to first check the Technical Assistance tab. All items listed should have a green check mark. If a red X appears next to any items, you must resolve them. The resolution is typically found within your browser settings. If you still experience issues, please contact us.
On April 1, 2019, the new Regulation E and Regulation Z Prepaid Card Rules take effect. We will be updating the following courses in advance to comply with the new rules:
• Regulation E: Electronic Funds Transfer Act
• Regulation G: Credit Card Rules
• Credit Cards and Debit Cards
• Refer to the “What’s New” tab within your LMS periodically, as we will post the date the updated courses become live.
Did You Know?
Community Banker University will be doing live demonstrations of our Premium Online Training Plan at ICBA LIVE® in Nashville next month. Demonstrations will be held during ICBA LIVE Expo hall hours. Stop by the ICBA Central booth where the Community Banker University team will be more than glad to show you how you can customize your online training system.
For any questions, comments, suggestions, or help please contact Community Banker University at 800-422-7285 or email.