Information Systems Auditing - Virtual
September 9, 2020 // All times shown are central time.
Cyber fraud and data breaches continue to be at the top of the news. But according to security breach reports by Verizon, the majority of breaches are preventable with simple controls. Join our information security specialists as they explore ways to help your organization avoid being victimized by cyber criminals.
We'll walk through how to identify weak or default configuration settings, and provide recommendations for strengthening security, audit, and monitoring settings.
You'll also learn how to use automated tools to make IT audits more efficient. This seminar is updated annually and includes the latest information on attack trends, recent crimes, new vulnerabilities, compliance requirements, and methods to mitigate risks.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify common hacker attack methods, privilege escalation scenarios, and the simple controls that need to be enabled
- Use the demonstrated tools to identify vulnerable systems
- Outline audit and hardening procedures to periodically perform as part of your normal IT implementation, administration, and audit processes.
- Red / Blue Team Exercise
- Identify specific Red Team hacker tactics
- Identify Blue Team defender best practices to identify and contain attacks
- Forensic Readiness
- Identify best practices to monitor networks, respond to attacks, and remediate attacks
Print Registration Form