MONDAY, NOV. 16
Day 1 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
From Agile to Anti-Fragile: How to Recover,Retool and Re-energize Your Marketing
A year ago we were all learning how to be more agile in recognizing and leveraging marketing opportunities. Today, we need to learn how to also be anti-fragile in today’s unpredictable environment.
From understanding the new role of the branch and your brand to sharing the story of your digital transformation with your stakeholders, Becki and the Mills Team will help you create your 2021 Marketing Plan roadmap. And we won’t forget the ever-present roll-up-your-sleeves initiatives like deposit acquisition, customer onboarding, and share-of-wallet growth.
Each attendee will get their Day One Survival Kit in the mail prior to the session with helpful handouts and maybe even a little refined sugar. Since the program is virtual, we’ll bring a variety of members from our team to field your specific questions, provide design insights, and even help you with compliance challenges.
Fun, fast-paced and grounded with strong fundamentals, we promise to help you get ready to re-ignite your marketing in 2021!
TUESDAY, NOV. 17
Day 2 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Digital Marketing Strategy
Your second day of the CBMS will dive into all things digital. With your bank’s website likely being the most visited “branch office” in your entire network (many times over), making sure that your online and digital strategy is strong is a vital component of any marketer’s toolbox.
You’ll gain a clear understanding of the four main pillars of an online strategy to take back to your bank:
- Site – Understand why your bank’s website should be at the center of your online efforts. We’ll look at things like mobile friendliness, analytics, conversion tracking, good landing page design, and content creation.
- Search – Being found for not just “who you are” but “what you do” is important to remaining relevant in today’s online world. We’ll explore ways to tip the scales on SERPs (search engine result pages) both organically and via paid strategies.
- Social – Building engagement on social networking sites is becoming harder, especially for brands (i.e. “banks”). We’ll cover some ways you can cut through the clutter and why you need to start thinking about getting your employees on board to help reach your audience and cut through the clutter.
- Mobile – For some, the mobile device is the only device used to go online. But, when someone is on a smaller screen does that change your digital strategy? It should, and after day two you’ll know why!
- We’ll also explore some of the newer technologies that are starting to “come of age” in the world of community banking. Marketing automation technology and chatbots are just a couple of things to watch… and ensure that you have them on your marketing roadmap.