LinkedIn Profile Setup
LinkedIn company pages help build brand awareness by providing a channel to promote your products and services to customers and prospects.
Completed company profiles get 30 percent more weekly views so be sure to include the following:
- Description—lead with relevant keywords and phrases that describe your company’s mission and purpose. LinkedIn members can search by keywords, so include words and phrases that describe your business, expertise, and industry focus.
- Imagery—add your company logo and a cover image to bring your page to life. Graphic design tools like Canva can help anyone design professional, branded images.
- Company information—provide your website URL, location, and select your industry and company size.
For more information, visit the “How to market on LinkedIn” page found here: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/how-to-market-on-linkedin. This page outlines 10 tips for building brand awareness on LinkedIn, to include,
- Keep refining your LinkedIn profile
- Create an effective LinkedIn page
- Define your audience and goals
- Optimize your page for search
- Grow your page followers
- Publish engaging content on your company page
- Use rich media to increase engagement
- Highlight your best content
- Create LinkedIn ad campaigns
- Get advanced with analytics
These tips plus helpful resources/articles directly from LinkedIn are available.