Here are a few things we are currently working on for October that you should be aware of.
- Catalog Changes: Over the past five years we have dramatically increased the number of courses in our full course catalog. As a result, subscribers may find some of our course catalogs, such as the Bank Compliance catalog with nearly
100 courses, unwieldy and time-consuming to navigate. To make it easier for subscribers to find what they need, on Oct. 1 we are launching new course catalogs. We are also adding 45 courses to our Power Skills catalogs. This will bring our catalog
to over 420 courses.
- Standard Plan and Custom Plan subscribers – next month we will communicate the catalog changes in this newsletter.
- Premium Plan subscribers – we will contact you via phone to discuss your options for catalog organization.
- New Function: Custom Plan subscribers, get ready for a very exciting new function just for you! We will be adding “external course reporting” to your system at no additional cost. More to come, so watch for an email communication
with instructions in September.
- Knowledge Base: If you forgot that your subscription comes with an Administrator’s Guide or do not know where to look in the guide to find the answers you seek, we are introducing an online help tool for LMS Admins. Instructions
will be provided when the site is launched.
Did You Know?
Standard Plan, Custom Plan, and Bank Compliance Bundle subscriptions end on Sept. 30, 2022. Invoices have gone out (via USPS to most) to either the LMS Administrator or the bank’s Accounts Payable Department email on file. Your
bank has several options for paying your renewal invoice.
- Click the link in the email to log into your icba.org account and pay the invoice with a credit card.
- Click the link to print the invoice and send to your accounts payable department to submit.
- Forward the email you receive directly to your accounts payable department and they can either print the invoice or log into the bank’s icba.org account and pay with a credit card.
We are very thankful for your subscription and continued dedication to ICBA and Community Banker University. If you have any questions, please contact us. If you are choosing to not renew your invoice, we would greatly appreciate an email or phone call
letting us know that you are not going to renew and the reason why as we continually strive to provide the best training possible for community banks. Please email Lori Braegelmann at or 320-352-7380.