Pennsylvania community banker Timothy K. Zimmerman elected chairman
Las Vegas (March 16, 2018)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2018-19 Executive Committee during its 2018 national convention, ICBA Community Banking LIVE®, in Las Vegas.
Timothy K. Zimmerman, CEO of Standard Bank of Monroeville, Pa., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and board of directors.
Joining Zimmerman on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-elect: Preston L. Kennedy, president and CEO of Zachary Bancshares, Inc. of Zachary, La.
- Vice Chairman: Noah W. Wilcox, president, CEO and chairman of Grand Rapids State Bank of Grand Rapids, Minn., and chairman and CEO of Minnesota Lakes Bank in Delano, Minn.
- Treasurer: Kathryn G. Underwood, president and CEO of Ledyard National Bank of Hanover, N.H.
- Secretary: Christopher Jordan, president and CEO of The Farmers State Bank of Stigler, Okla.
- ICBA President and CEO: Camden R. Fine of Washington, D.C., to be succeeded by Rebeca Romero Rainey of Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: R. Scott Heitkamp, president and CEO of ValueBank Texas of Corpus Christi, Texas
- Past Chairman: Jack A. Hartings, president and CEO of The Peoples Bank Co. of Coldwater, Ohio
- Past Chairman: William A. Loving Jr., president and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank of Franklin, W.Va.
For more information, including biographies for the ICBA Executive Committee, visit ICBA’s Press Room.
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for nearly 5,700 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services. For more information, visit ICBA’s website at www.icba.org.