BSA/AML Virtual Institute
Nov. 4 - Nov 6
Prices Start At 1,295*
The formal requirements for financial institution compliance under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) continue to be significant. With the regulatory agencies committing to tougher and more inclusive BSA/AML examinations, it is just as important as ever to make certain your BSA/AML program is appropriate for your institution's risk exposure. View Full Details
The formal requirements for financial institution compliance under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) continue to be significant.
With the regulatory agencies committing to tougher and more inclusive BSA/AML examinations, it is just as important as ever to make certain your BSA/AML program is appropriate for your institution's risk exposure.
Attendees will cover all of the primary requirements of each segment of the regulation and receive guidance on best practice expectations in each area. When completed, each attendee will have the in-depth knowledge, resources and peer networks to effectively manage their BSA/AML function or audit this function properly.
Our units of study include:
- Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering program requirements, including emerging trends and industry observations
- Traditional financial recordkeeping elements of currency transactions, monetary instrument sales and funds transfers
- A comprehensive look at the CTR and SAR forms, including filing scenarios and dynamic “should you file” discussions
- Customer Identification Program (CIP) requirements including the Customer Due Diligence and Beneficial Ownership requirements
- High-risk customer monitoring tactics-including an in-depth discussion on account ownership expectations, enhanced account review, and OFAC compliance
- A look at the key suspicious activity monitoring program components
- Techniques to improve your BSA risk assessment to address all business lines and risk exposures at various levels within your bank
If you decide to enroll in the certification testing after you register for the class, please contact a Community Banker University representative at 800-422-7285.
|Monday, November 4||
8:30 a.m.- Noon Bank Secrecy Act Program,
12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR’s), Exemptions from CTR Reporting, Monetary Instrument Purchases & Sales, Funds Transfers, OFAC, International Transportation of Currency or Monetary Instruments, Information Sharing, Customer Identification Program (CIP)
|Tuesday, November 5||
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Customer Due Diligence Program
12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Anti-Money Laundering
|Wednesday, November 6||
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Suspicious Activity Reporting, Record Retention
11:30 a.m. Class Adjourns
2:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Certification Exam for those enrolled in the certification program)
ICBA Member: $1,295*
*Testing fee not included
Our curriculum will expand your knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act whether you are a veteran or just learning about BSA/AML requirements.
After completing this institute, and successfully passing the required certification exams, you will be ready for the challenges awaiting you as a BSA/AML Professional (CBAP).
No previous experience and training necessary.
Who should attend:
BSA and AML officers, compliance officers, auditors, directors and training managers
This live digital course is for educational purposes only and intended only for participants of the class/event. All rights are reserved by ICBA. No recording or distribution of the content is permitted unless expressly agreed to by ICBA.
Consent to Use of Photos and Video Content
Registration, attendance or participation in an ICBA event constitutes an agreement by the participant to ICBA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the participant’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, digital media, electronic reproductions and audio files/recordings of and at such events and activities.