Financial Statement Analysis Seminar
This Event is Now Virtual - With the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) environment in our country, it is important for ICBA and Community Banker University to take the appropriate steps to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, speakers, and staff.
Therefore, we have decided to host the Financial Statement Analysis Seminar, scheduled for April 15, via live-stream video in lieu of our original plan to hold this training in person. The dates will remain the same, but agenda times will likely be altered to accommodate the different time zones of attendees. Information on how to access the live-streamed institute will be sent out to attendees very soon.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. You may contact us at 800-422-7285 at any time.
Assessing creditworthiness of a borrower is about information. This course will focus on the critical issues arising through preparation of financial statements by the borrower, the role of accountants, the calculation of key ratios, and the use of financial statements in the credit decision process.
- Review accounting principles and financial statement construction
- Discuss necessary reclassification of income on financial statements
- Introduce the Financial Analysis Process
- Review key financial ratios used to assess borrower performance
- Engage in practical application for your community bank.
Print Registration Form