Credit Analyst Institute
March 29 - April 1
This Event is Now Virtual - With the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) environment in our country, it is important for ICBA and Community Banker University to take the appropriate steps to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, speakers, and staff.
Therefore, we have decided to host the Credit Analyst Institute, scheduled for March 29-April 1, via live-stream video in lieu of our original plan to hold this training in person. The dates will remain the same, but agenda times will likely be altered to accommodate the different time zones of attendees. Information on how to access the live-streamed institute will be sent out to attendees very soon.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. You may contact us at 800-422-7285 at any time.
The role of a credit analyst has evolved into a critical function at today's community banks.
We have taken unprecedented steps to develop this certification program for credit analysts which will not only focus on the necessary financial analysis skills needed by today's credit analysts, but will also address the additional expertise vital to a community bank's overall lending success.
Industry experts will present information in an engaging and tangible manner for all attendees. Participants will:
- Discuss key functions including financial analysis, overall business risk, and customer relationship needs
- Enhance your knowledge of legal landmines and exposures in your credit memo
- Identify strategic strengths and weaknesses of a credit request
- Enrich your understanding of covenant tracking and loan file documentation requirements
- Learn to stay ahead of potential compliance exposures in your credit portfolio
- Develop financial, analytical, and business writing skills
If you decide to enroll in the certification testing after you register for the class, please contact a Community Banker University representative at 800-422-7285. Print Registration Form