The stark reality is that active shooter incidents have become a regular occurrence, not an anomaly. Many times, the response we hear is that warning signs were present but no one recognized them ahead of time. What are the warning signs of workplace violence?
We’ll discuss the importance of creating a culture of awareness and reporting. You’ll learn how to develop an Emergency Action Plan and why it’s so important. Lastly, we’ll tackle the uncomfortable but necessary response to an active shooter situation.
- Identify indicators and common responses of someone in a crisis situation.
- Establish communication channels for the reporting of suspicious actions.
- Determine who the stakeholders are in planning for workplace violence.
- How to develop an Emergency Action Plan.
- Name the three critical steps in any active shooter situation.
Presenter: Randy Phillips, Thompson Consulting Group
ICBA Members: $219
1 CPE Credit