Join Jackson Lewis attorney Janet Olawsky for updated guidance regarding COVID-19 considerations and what you need to be doing to protect your employees and keep your operations running smoothly.
As always, there will be plenty of time for attendees to ask questions about the issues we are all facing.
- What to do if an employee tests positive
- Addressing employee concerns, refusals, and work-from-home requests
- Employee health monitoring, temperature taking, testing, and screening
- Returning employees to work after a positive test
- Considerations if school does not resume in the fall
- Ensuring a safe workplace
Janet Olawsky, Jackson Lewis
1 CPE Credit