Successful security programs combine general security and loss prevention techniques that are designed for daily operations with targeted techniques that are designed to prevent losses from specific crimes and unusual sources. This course will give you an overview of this important aspect of bank security. We will review the physical controls that protect information and give examples of physical threats you may not have considered.
- Identify various physical security controls
- Know how to properly dispose of unwanted electronic devices
- Understand how criminals use Social Engineering to attack your bank
- Physical Information Security Controls
- Physical Attacks on Information
- What Went Wrong Scenario
- Disaster Recovery & Contingency Planning
Rev–Feb. 2020. Course Length ≈ 25 minutes.
This course is worth 0.5 CPE credit.