Customer due diligence is a process of anticipating what the customer’s activity will be and assessing their risk level to the bank based on certain factors. Gain valuable insights on how to conduct effective due diligence on customers to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Uncover the basics of Customer Due Diligence along with details about best practices for collecting customer information, identifying potentials risks, and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Explore the basics of Customer Due Diligence.
- Understand how well you should “know” your customers.
- Learn about customer risk rating.
- Differentiate CDD vs. EDD (enhanced due diligence).
- Gain knowledge about high-risk monitoring.
Recorded August 23, 2023