Join ICBA experts for a quarterly update on industry news and highlights. The 75-minute briefing will include details about regulations and congressional events from inside the Capital Beltway and across the U.S.
We want to hear from you! Participants are encouraged to bring
questions to the briefing as the ICBA experts will answer questions from
community bankers during the Q&A session.
Topics to be discussed:
- Top legislatives issues Congress will address in the remaining
months of the 118th Congress and the outlook for ICBA-focused
- The Federal Budget Potential deposit insurance reforms
- RECOUP claw back legislation
- NFIP extension
- FARM Bill and ACRE
- 1071 CRA repeal, SBA lending reforms, SAFE Banking Act
- Stablecoin and Crypto
- Durbin-Marshall Credit Card Interchange legislation
- Update on 1071
- Update on the final report from FHFA on the Mission Review for the FHLBs
- Update on Safety and Soundness Examinations and Regulations Post SVB
Recorded September 27, 2023.