ICBA announced the launch of its second ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator in partnership with The Venture Center in Little Rock, Ark.
ICBA ThinkTECH 2.0 will build upon the success and momentum of the 2019 program, which accelerated a number of award-winning fintech companies, including MK Decision, now partnered with ICBA Bancard; Teslar Software, winner of the Bankers Choice Award at ICBA LIVE® 2019; and Invest Sou Sou, winner of a FinovateSpring Best of Show award.
“The second ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator marks the next phase in community banking’s innovation journey and positions our industry as leaders in fintech,” ICBA Services Network Chief Operating Officer Kevin Tweddle said in a statement.
A selection committee of ICBA staff and community bank executives will serve as mentors to early-stage companies vying for top spots in the selection process. Finalists will receive ICBA investments and undergo a rigorous 12-week bootcamp program at The Venture Center scheduled from January through March 2020.
Nominate a Fintech
Apply to Participate
ICBA Web Maintenance August 12 - 13
On August 12 - 13, ICBA will be going through standard maintenance for our online systems which may impact the Online Solutions Directory, Exhibitor Directory, PSP Directory, Community Bank Locator, and Event Attendee Directory. We are not expecting any interruption in service during normal business hours for these online services but should you notice any issues during this timeframe, please do not be alarmed as the issue will be resolved quickly.
Renew Your Corporate Membership Today!
If you haven’t already renewed your ICBA Corporate Membership through July 2020, now is the time to do so! Lock in discounts on advertising, exhibit space at ICBA LIVE, stay up to date on the latest industry developments, and more. Email Laura Norrell
for more information.
ATTN: Fintechs—Are You Tuned In to AFT?
ICBA works closely with the Association for Financial Technology (AFT), an association for companies providing technology, data, or services to the U.S. financial industry. AFT brings like companies together to share challenges and new ways to be successful. ICBA leadership can attest to the value of programs and relationships formed at AFT events. The group is meeting in Nashville, Sept. 15-17. Learn more
Take Advantage of Discounts From Dell.
Dell offers ICBA Corporate Members the best deals available on laptops, servers, accessories, and more. Visit Dell.com/ICBA
to view the latest rotating discounts on business and personal use hardware. Best of all, these discounts can be shared with friends and family!
Update Your Profile
ICBA's Vendor Directory is a powerful tool for putting your company at a banker's fingertips. This robust directory allows bankers to search and sort through solutions to find the right fit.
Visit the Directory
ICBA Corporate Members have the exclusive privilege to attend, exhibit, and sponsor at ICBA's most important and influential annual events. Upcoming key events include:
- ICBA Lead FWD Summit (September) – This event was created to transform the way community bank leaders think about innovation and offer products and services to effectively compete in the marketplace.
- Current Issues Conference (September) – Bank professionals seeking to stay updated about critical banking issues including auditing, compliance, BSA issues and emerging fraud trends.
- ICBA Fall Leadership Meetings (October) – Attended by more than 300 of our most active and engaged ICBA leadership bankers, the Fall Leadership Meetings provide opportunities for 20 planning and strategizing.
- ICBA LIVE (March) – ICBA's national convention is the largest community banking conference in the world. Featuring unrivaled educational sessions, unique networking evens, and showcasing innovative solutions, this event attracts bankers from around the nation.
- ICBA Capital Summit (April) – More than 500 of ICBA’s most engaged and influential C-suite bankers come together and demonstrate their commitment to the future of community banking. Leading bankers come from around the nation to advocate for the community banking industry on Capitol Hill.
For more information on how to sponsor, attend, or otherwise participate in the above events, please contact Matt Kusilek.