Call Report Preparation Seminar
May 12 - 13, 2020
This Event is Now Virtual - With the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) environment in our country, it is important for ICBA and Community Banker University to take the appropriate steps to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, speakers, and staff.
Therefore, we have decided to host the Call Report Preparation Seminar, scheduled for May 12-13, via live-stream video in lieu of our original plan to hold this training in person. The dates will remain the same, but agenda times will likely be altered to accommodate the different time zones of attendees. Information on how to access the live-streamed institute will be sent out to attendees very soon.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. You may contact us at 800-422-7285 at any time.
In an ever-changing regulatory and accounting environment, it is important that call report preparers and reviewers remain up to date.
Attend this seminar for a detailed discussion of each call report schedule as well as the real-life challenges of completing an accurate call report. To help explain the requirements, detailed examples are provided, and there is an opportunity to ask questions specific to your situation.
Print Registration Form
- Line-item detail review of the Call Report with an emphasis on those areas most pertinent to community banks
- Review of form FFIEC 051 and related instructions
- Review of Schedule RC-R, Regulatory Capital, and the capital conservation buffer
- Recent revisions of the Call Report and the implications
- Review of call report general instructions, line item instructions, and other resources
- Accounting pronouncements and their effect on the Call Report
- Discussions regarding an efficient preparation of the Call Report
- Discussion of common errors and their resolution
- Sufficient time for questions and answers