Thank you for your interest in sharing your expertise at ICBA LIVE. Speaker submissions closed on Sept. 9. ICBA will contact selected speakers by Dec. 3. This annual event is the preeminent gathering of community bankers looking to improve their business strategies and learn about new trends, innovations, and industry insights.
- This event is focused exclusively on the community banking industry.
- Event attendees seek innovative content and learning opportunities that reflect current challenges, solutions, concepts, and trends in the community banking industry.
- ICBA LIVE participants are community bankers in c-suite, director, and other management roles throughout the institution.
- Community banks of all sizes attend ICBA LIVE.
ICBA seeks proposals informed by theory, research, and fact that reflect sound adult learning principles and the best thinking in the field. To deliver exceptional learning experiences, we give preference to proposals that demonstrate an ability to:
- Reflect innovation and cutting-edge content.
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and development of new competencies.
- Provide diverse approaches for different types of learners.
- Present a business case supported by researched evidence or data.
- Provide concrete examples and relevant takeaways.
- Motivate learners with goals or outcomes.
- Demonstrate relevancy through real-life case studies or other examples from community banks.
- Speaker proposal deadline is Aug. 31.
- ICBA contacts those selected by Dec. 3.
- Do not call regarding the status of your proposal.
- Topics of an urgent regulatory or legislative nature take priority.
- ICBA does not consider sessions that appear as sales pitches.
- For continued consideration, submit a new proposal annually.
- General session speakers are selected by invitation and secured through speaker bureaus.
- Honorariums are seldom provided. Most speakers present for expenses and exposure only.