Register now to qualify for special perks! Offer ends Dec. 1
Reunite with your community bank family. Register now for ICBA LIVE 2022.
Register between Nov. 22 and Dec. 1 to:
- Secure the lowest registration price
- Be among the first to receive hotel reservation info
- Enter a drawing to win one of the following:
- A dinner for two ($250 value)
- A free spouse/guest registration
*The multiple discount applies to ICBA Member main registrants from the same institution after the first fully paid registrant has registered. Multiple registrations must be submitted together for the discount, one main registrant per form. Download the registration form in PDF form.
Bank Director Current Issues Seminar*
Banks enrolled in the ICBA Bank Director Program: $199
Banks not enrolled in the ICBA Bank Director Program: $249
*Must be a paid ICBA LIVE registrant to attend.
What is Included
- Direct networking opportunities with community bankers from across the country and ICBA Preferred Service Providers.
- 60+ educational sessions geared towards trending community bank topics. Walk away with CPE credits, tangible skills, insights and knowledge to keep your bank and career moving forward.
- Three incredible general sessions featuring keynote speakers and ICBA community bank leaders.
- Access to the expo hall with more than 200 leading products and service providers.
- An innovative showcase of fintech solutions (five-minute, rapid-fire demos from ThinkTECH Accelerator program finalists).
- Tailored roundtable and whiteboarding discussions with industry experts and peers.
- Food, drinks, entertainment, prize drawings, music, and fun!
Plus, you will become eligible to:
- Register for the Bank Director Current Issues Seminar
- Purchase tickets for the ICBPAC Silent Auction (ICBA members only)
Frequently Asked Questions
ICBA’s annual convention is the largest gathering of community bankers! The educational opportunities at this national event keep bankers up to date on the latest trends and innovations affecting their bank.
Attendees are community bank decision makers—a majority are in the C-suite—and are responsible for guiding strategic initiatives to ensure their banks performance.
ICBA LIVE attendees go to the expo hall over and over—and stay a while. They are mostly decision-makers in the C-suite but are from all over the U.S. at banks of all sizes.
The health and safety of all ICBA LIVE attendees is our top priority. We are taking appropriate safety measures and will follow all federal, state, and local guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all attending. Learn more.
No, ICBA does not authorize third party organizations to access or sell the registration lists or contact information for our events, including ICBA LIVE. Please do not respond to any solicitation from organizations trying to sell lists associated with ICBA LIVE or any ICBA events.
ICBPAC Auction tickets will go on sale January 1, 2022. You must be an ICBA member to participate in the ICBPAC Auction.
ICBA Code of Conduct & Complaint Policy
Registration, attendance, or participation at this event constitutes an agreement to adhere to the ICBA code of conduct and complaint policy. ICBA LIVE aims to be welcoming, safe, and inclusive to all participants, with the most varied and diverse backgrounds possible.
As such, The Independent Community Bankers of America (“ICBA” or the “Association”) has adopted a zero-tolerance policy toward all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
This zero-tolerance policy means that the Association will not tolerate any conduct by or towards any meeting participant and ICBA staff during the conference (virtual or face-to-face) that singles out an individual or group of individuals for different treatment than others based on a protected characteristic, that is intended to or has the effect of unreasonably interfering with another’s participation in or that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive conference.
Accordingly, the Association absolutely prohibits harassment or discrimination, in any form, based on sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, vendors, contractors, ICBA staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this ICBA Code of Conduct.
This Policy applies to all ICBA meeting-related and hosted events, including those sponsored by organizations other than ICBA but held in conjunction with ICBA events, on public or private platforms.To ensure everyone has a best-in-class experience, we ask each attendee to adhere to certain principles:
- Be respectful of your fellow attendee in thought, word, and deed.
- Be open-minded and ready to learn. Embrace learning at all times.
- Be inclusive in your speech, writing, and actions. Celebrate and appreciate our differences.
- Be present. ICBA LIVE is a time for renewal and learning; be fully engaged during sessions.
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees.
- We invite you to attend in a spirit of curiosity, friendliness, open-mindedness, camaraderie, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ICBA asks that you immediately inform Lindsay LaNore, Chief Learning and Experience Officer, at [email protected] or 320-352-7321, so that we can take appropriate action.
Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, ICBA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, ICBA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by ICBA throughout the conference. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ICBA conference staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ICBA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants may not use or copy any content or information shared via the event for business purposes in any manner. This includes, but is not limited to, the copying or taking of screen shots of Q&A, chat room activity, or other materials shared during the event.
ICBA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and ICBA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
All complaints will be treated seriously and responded to promptly. All reports are kept confidential to the fullest extent possible. Retaliation for reporting unacceptable behavior is a violation of the Code of Conduct. Falsely reporting unacceptable behavior is a violation of the Code of Conduct.
If possible, provide the following information:
- Identifying information (name/company, email address, appearance) of the participant who violated the Code of Conduct
- The behavior that was in violation
- The location and approximate time of the behavior
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- Other people involved in or witnessing the incident
ICBA staff will respond to the incident swiftly. If conduct poses an immediate threat to anyone, emergency services will be contacted.If you feel you have been falsely or unfairly accused of violating this Code of Conduct you should notify Lindsay LaNore, Chief Learning and Experience Officer, at [email protected] or 320-352-7321 with a concise description of your grievance. Your grievance will be handled in accordance with our existing policies.
Event Safety Information
The health and safety of all participants is a top priority. We are taking appropriate safety measures and will follow all federal, state, and local guidelines, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations as required to keep attendees safe.
By registering for the event, you acknowledge that you agree to, and will abide by, the guidelines and regulations at the time of the event. We will continue to update this site as we get closer to the event.