The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) will host a two-day ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator event featuring cohort graduates, where they will showcase their community bank offerings following their 10-week intensive bootcamp. Attendees will have the opportunity to vote for their top solution for recognition. ICBA will also name an MVP (Most Valuable Participant) award recipient.
- ICBA President and CEO Rebeca Romero Rainey
- ICBA Executive Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer Charles Potts
- ICBA Senior Vice President of Innovation Programs Wayne Miller
- ICBA ThinkTECH Managing Director Stephanie Foster
ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator cohort members including:
- CNote – helps institutions invest capital into underserved communities at scale.
- Finli – a digital back-office solution for invoicing, payment collection, CRM and communications to help banks support small businesses.
- Micronotes – a cloud-based marketing automation solution allowing banks to execute on loan, deposit, and retention opportunities using data.
- Neural Payments – a payment engine that moves money over traditional debit rails, peer-to-peer payments, and real-time payment systems.
- Pidgin – a platform supporting faster payments via an administration portal, user-centric front-end applications, and developer-friendly application programming interfaces.
- Spiral – an Impact-as-a-Service platform to help banks improve customer engagement and retention through social conscious spending.
Wednesday, June 28 (3:00-6:30 p.m.): Demo Day and reception featuring presentations showcasing the fintech cohort’s real-time payments and deposit-focused products and services.
Thursday, June 29 (8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.): ThinkTECH in an Instant featuring 15-minute breakout sessions and office hours with the Accelerator cohort.
For more information about the ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator, visit www.icba.org/accelerator. ICBA is currently accepting applications through July 1 for our next cohort, which kicks off in September and will feature small business and data-centric solutions.
The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) is the nation’s voice for community banks with its mission to create and promote an environment where community banks flourish. We are dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education, and innovative products and services.
With nearly 50,000 locations nationwide, community banks constitute roughly 99 percent of all banks, employ nearly 700,000 Americans and are the only physical banking presence in one in three U.S. counties. Holding nearly $5.9 trillion in assets, over $4.9 trillion in deposits, and more than $3.5 trillion in loans to consumers, small businesses and the agricultural community, community banks channel local deposits into the Main Streets and neighborhoods they serve, spurring job creation, fostering innovation and fueling their customers’ dreams in communities throughout America. For more information, visit ICBA’s website at www.icba.org.