Consumer Lending Institute Information
Make informed credit decisions by developing your ability to evaluate a consumer loan request. This program covers the application process, financial statement analysis, credit analysis, loan structure, compliance, documentation procedures, and closing.
- Consumer banking overview, lending application and underwriting
- Consumer underwriting-tax returns, scoring and credit analysis
- Credit report analysis
- Consumer lending-structure, documentation, pricing, compliance and collections
- Consumer products-direct lending, indirect lending and deposit
- Portfolio management-credit quality issues
To earn the Certified Community Bank Consumer Lender (CCBCL) certification, you will be required to attend this program in its entirety, complete all assignments, and achieve a passing score on the certification exam(s).If you decide to enroll in
the certification testing after you register for the class, please contact a Community Banker University representative at 800-422-7285.