Banking is a people-oriented service industry. As in other service industries, customers expect quick, efficient, courteous service. However, in banking, expectations are heightened. Customers need to know their transactions are being processed by professionals who care about them and their money. This course will provide bank tellers with the information they need to effectively serve bank customers.
- Identify how interactions, efficiency, confidence and knowledge impact a customer’s experience
- Identify expectations of bank tellers when it comes to processing transactions
- Discuss security issues relevant to bank tellers
- Professionalism (customer care, efficiency, confidence, assistance, knowledge, errors and complaints)
- Transactions (deposits and withdrawals)
- Security (teller stations, transactions, opening the bank, robbery)
- Frauds and Scams
Rev–Oct. 2019. Course length ≈ 27 minutes. This course is worth 0.5 CPE credit.