The purpose of the Clean Desk Policy is to help reduce the risk of information theft, fraud, or a security breach caused by sensitive information being left unattended and visible in plain view. IT also promotes physical security and work efficiency. This course will outline the purpose, goals and actions required to comply with the policy.
- Recall why the company has a Clean Desk Policy
- Outline the specific goals of the policy
- Summarize the actions required to comply with the policy
- Why We Have a Clean Desk Policy
- What Do You Need to Do to Comply
Rev–Jul. 2020. Course Length ≈ 30 minutes.
This course is worth 0.5 CPE credit.