Resources and Opportunities to Leverage Your Membership
ICBA’s fastest growing membership segment are banks with $500 million and up in assets.
- Comprise over 62% of all community banks nationwide
- Employ nearly 300,000 professionals
- Operate nearly 24,000 locations nationwide
- Offer a wide range of banking products and services designed to meet the needs of consumers and businesses
- Prefer to do business with companies that support community banking.
Corporate Connections News
ICBA Corporate Members have the exclusive privilege to attend, exhibit, and sponsor at ICBA's most important and influential annual events. Upcoming key events include:
- ICBA LIVE (March) – ICBA's national convention is the largest community banking conference in the world. Featuring unrivaled educational sessions, unique networking evens, and showcasing innovative solutions, this event attracts bankers from around the nation.
- ICBA Capital Summit (April) – More than 500 of ICBA’s most engaged and influential C-suite bankers come together and demonstrate their commitment to the future of community banking. Leading bankers come from around the nation to advocate for the community banking industry on Capitol Hill.
- ICBA Lead FWD Summit (September) – This event was created to transform the way community bank leaders think about innovation and offer products and services to effectively compete in the marketplace.
- Current Issues Conference (September) – Bank professionals seeking to stay updated about critical banking issues including auditing, compliance, BSA issues and emerging fraud trends.
- ICBA Fall Leadership Meetings (October) – Attended by more than 300 of our most active and engaged ICBA leadership bankers, the Fall Leadership Meetings provide opportunities for 20 planning and strategizing.
For more information on how to sponsor, attend, or otherwise participate in the above events, please contact Matt Kusilek.