The guide provides bank directors with the knowledge and insight necessary for performing their fiduciary responsibilities conscientiously and effectively.
The manual provides two types of information:
- Official terms and stipulations from official sources such as the FDIC and Federal Reserve.
- A wealth of insight, including a best practices guide.
You will learn more about:
- Banking and regulatory framework
- Role of a bank director
- Risk management
- Internal controls and audits
- Red flags
- Enforcement actions
- Significant banking legislation
Written by Catherine A. Ghiglieri and Jewell D. Hoover.
|Order Online||Order by Fax|