ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Nominates New Slate of Officers
2007-2008 National Leadership to Be Elected at March Convention
Washington, D.C. (January 30, 2007)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) announced the nominees for its 2007-2008 executive committee.
James P. Ghiglieri Jr., current ICBA chairman-elect and president of Alpha Community Bank, Toluca, Ill., will become chairman at the 2007 ICBA National Convention and Techworld. Current ICBA Chairman Terry J. Jorde, president and CEO of CountryBank USA, Cando, N.D., will become ICBA immediate past chairman. Also nominated were:
- Chairman-elect: Cynthia L. Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operating officer, Bank of the West, Irving, Texas
- Vice chairman: R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO, Easton Bank and Trust Company, Easton, Md.
- Secretary: William C. Rosacker, president, United Bankers' Bank, Bloomington, Minn.
- Treasurer: Ken F. Parsons Sr., chairman and CEO, Venture Bank, Lacey, Wash.
- Director At-Large: William T. Bain, president, Medina Valley State Bank, Devine, Texas
- Director At-Large: David E. Johnson, chairman and CEO, The First Bancshares, Inc., Hattiesburg, Miss.
Remaining on the executive committee are: David E. Hayes, ICBA past chairman and president and CEO of Security Bank, Dyersburg, Tenn., Dale L. Leighty, ICBA past chairman and president and CEO of First National Bank of Las Animas, Colo., and Camden R Fine, ICBA president and CEO.
ICBA's board of directors will vote on the nominations March 4 during the ICBA National Convention and Techworld in Honolulu, Hawaii.