= Access Restricted
Last update: 10/21/14
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2013-14 Executive Committee
West Virginia Community Banker Bill Loving Elected Chairman
Las Vegas, Nev. (March 14, 2013)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2013-14 Executive Committee during the 2013 ICBA National Convention and Techworld® in Las Vegas.
Bill Loving, president and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank in Franklin, W.Va., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and ICBA board of directors.
Joining Loving on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: John H. Buhrmaster, president, 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Vice Chairman: Jack Hartings, president, The Peoples Bank Co., Coldwater, Ohio
- Secretary: Timothy Zimmerman, president and CEO, Standard Bank, Monroeville, Pa.
- Treasurer: Nancy A. Ruyle, president and CEO, Citizens Bank of Rogersville, Mo.
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Jeff Gerhart, president and chairman, Bank of Newman Grove, Neb.
- Past Chairman: Sal Marranca, president and CEO, Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y.
- Past Chairman: James D. MacPhee, CEO, Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich.
- ICBA Consolidated Holding Chairman: Cynthia Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operating officer, Bank of the West, Grapevine, Texas
For more information, including biographies for the ICBA Executive Committee, visit ICBA’s Press Room.
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for nearly 7,000 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services. For more information, visit www.icba.org.