Recorded: May 1, 2012
Length: 60 Minutes
The financial crisis has been a sobering experience for many financial risk managers in our industry.
In this 60 minute audio call, we will explore the shifting focus that needs to occur at ALCO and the
issues facing key decision makers in these trying times.
Participants of this audio call will gain insight into what it takes to transcend regulatory and
compliance minimums and transform your team into a true high-performing ALCO.
Key areas covered:
- High-impact reporting
- Implementing a practical stress-testing process that adds value
- Contingency planning and ALCO's role
- Policies and Board member involvement
- Managing regulatory / compliance challenges
- Practical tips and best practices to guarantee your ALCO is not MIA (Missing in Action
Speaker: Michael R. Guglielmo, Managing Director, Darling Consulting Group
With over 20 years in asset/liability management, Michael provides both technical and strategic consulting to a diverse group of financial institutions in the U.S. and abroad. Michael is also a frequent author and speaker on a variety of balance sheet management topics.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate