Recorded: September 3, 2014
Length: 60 Minutes
How do I "sell" the board and senior management on the critical importance of our institution's security program, particularly regarding employee safety issues is a common question posed by community bank security personnel. This 60 minute session featuring bank security experts, Dana Turner will address the following questions:
- Are you knowledgeable and in compliance with the regulations and practices affecting the safety and security of your employees?
- Have you performed a facility assessment that was focused on the safety of your employees?
- As an employer, do you know what your responsibilities are related to the "Zone of Employment?"
- Do you know how the legal concept of "foreseeability" affects you, particularly from the view of an expert witness?
- Do you really know how to effectively reduce your risks and liabilities regarding your employee safety?
This is not your typical webinar session. The questions asked and answered during this webinar place participants in the role of having to defend the institution in a civil action.
Presenter: Dana Turner, Security Education Systems
Sponsored by All Clear System and Security Education Systems
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate