Recorded: June 4, 2014
Length: 90 Minutes
This webinar will explore various cash flow techniques as they apply to a wide-range of business scenarios and address the underlying drivers of cash flow. The cash flow models will include both business and personal (business owner) applications.
The business cash flow portion will include "traditional" EBITDA cash flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage (FCC), Free Cash Flow (FCF), Cash Basis Cash Flow, and the UCA Cash Flow (using the Moody's Risk Analyst software spreadsheet). Additionally, the Statement of Cash Flows (both Direct and Indirect Methods) as prepared by the CPA will be reviewed.
The personal cash flow portion will detail the cash flow analysis of the "business owner" using the 1040 tax return and personal financial statement. Additionally, the Global Cash Flow or combined "business & personal" cash flow model will be displayed.
The webinar will also include a "commercial real estate" cash flow analysis with several "what-if" situations.
- Business & Personal Cash Flow Analyses including Direct Applications to Business Scenarios
- EBITDA, FCC, FCF, Cash Basis Cash Flow, UCA Cash Flow Analyses, Statement of Cash Flows
- Personal Cash Flow Analysis
- Global Cash Flow: Combining the Business and Personal Cash Flows
- Commercial Real Estate Cash Flow Analysis including "What-If" Situations
Who should attend: Commercial lenders, commercial relationship managers, credit analysts, loan administrators
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA
Osburn & Associates, LLC
A Business Training & Contract CFO Firm
1.5 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate