Recorded: February 20, 2014
Length: 60 Minutes
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Determine whether your bank is on the right track as it adapts to the new regulatory environment
- Spot possible changes to your institution's compliance program
- Recognize new opportunities and develop a plan for implementation
The effective dates have come and gone for most of the final rules, so where are you at with mortgage reform. Is your community bank positioned to take advantage of the new opportunities in the current regulatory environment?
This audio call will focus on the early challenges, lingering misconceptions, and unturned opportunities for community banks. Throughout the session compliance experts, Lindsay LaNore and David Bequeaith will provide practical tips and spotlight best practices being applied by your fellow community banks. Learn whether your bank is on the right track as it adapts to this new regulatory environment.
- Discuss challenges and common misconceptions of the final rules
- Review best practices being implemented by other community banks
- Determine if your bank is on track
- Identify opportunities for your bank
- Develop a plan for implementing changes
David Bequeaith is the President, Managing Director for Bequeaith, a Division of TIB Service Company. He has 27 years of regulatory, banking and consulting experience.
Lindsay LaNore is a Director of Compliance and Training Services with Bequeaith, a Division of TIB Service Company. She is responsible for the direction of on-site review and support of compliance performance at client banks. Additionally, Lindsay is the national coordinator of compliance training materials offered by BBS.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate