Recorded: July 10, 2012
Length: 60 Minutes
Security is always about policies, procedures, practices — and politics. This 60 minute audio call is designed to help you:
This 60 minute audio call is designed to help you:
- Classify the primary functions for which the security function may be held responsible — and the political environment components that logically affect the institution-wide Security Program.
- Assess the institution's current functional partnerships included in the security environment — and to help you suggest potential changes.
- Develop appropriate changes to the institution's policies, procedures, practices and politics involving security-related issues.
- Identify and illustrate appropriate sources of information and support for the professional development of the Security Manager and other security-related personnel.
- Design training for the Board of Directors and senior management personnel relating to the development and implementation of an effective institution-wide Security Program.
Presenter: Dana Turner, Security Education Systems Dana is a security practitioner based in Pipe Creek, Texas. Dana has served as a law enforcement officer in several capacities — including the investigation of business and banking crimes — and he is celebrating his 35th year in law enforcement.
As a speaker and conference facilitator, Dana has delivered thousands of platform, telephone and Internet presentations. He has designed and participated in continuing education programs offered by state and national banking and credit union associations, state and federal examining and law enforcement agencies -- and state and
national security, audit and human resources organizations.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate