Washington, D.C. (Nov. 13, 2017)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the following staff promotions, which go into effect immediately.
“Congratulations to these outstanding individuals on their well-deserved promotions,” ICBA President and CEO Camden R. Fine said. “ICBA is privileged to have such talented, experienced professionals working to help ensure a bright future for the nation’s community banks. I’m pleased to count them among our highly capable staff and commend them for their diligence and significant contributions to our industry.”
ICBA promotions include:
- Chip Lynch, Senior Vice President of Member Relations
- Adam Mahone, Vice President of Vendor Relations
- Brandy Smallbrock, Vice President of Member Relations
- Nicole Swann, Vice President of Communications
- Thomas Warren, Vice President of Communications
- Audrey Wright-Cipriano, Vice President of Creative Content Development
- Martina Egerer, Director of Political Events
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for more than 5,700 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services. For more information, visit ICBA’s website at www.icba.org.