ICBA released its Fintech Strategy Roadmap for community banks as they increasingly work in partnership with fintech firms to deliver services to their customers. The roadmap, written in collaboration with Hunton & Williams LLP, offers a look at how community banks can successfully create, collaborate or invest in fintech partnerships while providing necessary considerations to ensure these strategic decisions fit within regulatory risk parameters.
The Fintech Strategy Roadmap is available exclusively to ICBA members and is the first community bank resource that takes a deep dive into the legal and compliance elements associated with fintech partnerships. Elements highlighted in the Fintech Strategy Roadmap include:
- strategic fintech opportunities in the community bank sector,
- community bank advantages of participating in the fintech space,
- approaches to fintech for community banks,
- regulatory considerations, and
- risk factors for community banks to consider when evaluating fintech relationships.
ICBA encourages all community bank members to download their complimentary copy of the Fintech Strategy Roadmap today.