Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. With North American headquarters based in Lake Mary, Florida, Finastra has a solid and deep presence in U.S. community banking markets. Finastra’s clients in the region benefit from dedicated employees located across the country to provide banks with innovative, proven financial software solutions.
As one of the first mortgage loan application software providers in the 1990s, Finastra has helped our 1,400+ clients to satisfy consumer demand for faster, more convenient services, without sacrificing accuracy. Our market-leading mortgage loan origination software Fusion Mortgagebot helps maximize your revenue potential and offer a superior customer experience together with our online and mobile mortgage application software. In addition, Finastra has released Fusion Mortgagebot Data Analytics to give community banks the data they need to make informed decisions to help increase loan volumes and provide a better borrower experience for their customers.
Finastra's cloud-based solutions allow you to:
- Increase efficiency in back-end origination processes to reduce loan processing time
- Keep up with regulatory compliance changes without having to add staff
- Dedicate fewer internal resources to managing system updates and IT support
In addition, many of our clients select Fusion LaserPro, the market-leading documentation solution, and Fusion Servicing Director, for documents and loan servicing.
The Finastra family of solutions include all of these as well as solutions for your Commercial, Consumer, Retail Banking, Payments, and Cash Management lines of business.
ICBA Member Advantages
- Discount off implementation fees for either Fusion MortgagebotPOS or Fusion MortgagebotLOS (greater discount when purchased together)
- Extension of above discount on renewal terms