Pitney Bowes was founded in Stamford, Connecticut in 1920. With over 1,000 ICBA member banks participating, Pitney Bowes provides the world's most comprehensive suite of mailstream software, services and solutions to help companies, including thousands of financial institutions. Pitney Bowes enables customers to manage their flow of mail, documents, and packages and to up-sell, cross-sell, and acquire new customers while strengthening existing relationships. A variety of mailstream solutions packages are available for ICBA Members.
Mailstream Solutions - Pitney Bowes offers end-to-end mailstream solutions from data management to personalized document creation, production and distribution. They can help make your banking statements, invoices and customer communications more effective and efficient by providing world-class expertise to optimize postal spending, access to strategic account program benefits, postal education seminar access , and a postal discount program (where available).
Pitney Bowes brand compatible ink and toner cartridges offer an alternative to high-cost Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) cartridges through www.printsolutions.pb.com.
ICBA Member Advantages
- A 14% discount on all equipment purchased
- A 22% discount on all leased contracts
- Discounted pricing on print and toner products
- Special ICBA Packages for outbound mail creation products
- Member support provided by a local Pitney Bowes sales executive assigned to each member bank and location
- Quarterly marketing programs on a variety of packages and solutions within the Pitney Bowes MailStream Products Group