ICBA congratulates the new members of the FDIC Advisory Committee on Community Banking
. The committee was established in 2009 to provide advice and recommendations to the FDIC on community bank policy and regulatory matters.
The new members are:
- Shaza Andersen of Trustar Bank in Great Falls, Va.,
- Sarah Getzlaff of Security First Bank of North Dakota in New Salem, N.D.,
- Gilbert Narvaez Jr. of Falcon International Bank in Laredo, Texas, and
- Mark Pitkin of Sugar River Bank in Newport, N.H.
They join the following members of the committee:
- Dick Beshear of First Security Bank and Trust Co. in Oklahoma City, Okla.,
- Fred DeBiasi of American Savings Bank in Middletown, Ohio,
- Christopher Donnelly of Bank of the Prairie in Olathe, Kan.,
- James J. Edwards Jr. of United Bank in Zebulon, Ga.,
- Keith Epstein of Roxboro Savings Bank in Roxboro, N.C.,
- Kenneth Kelly of First Independence Bank in Detroit,
- Bruce Kimbell of First Community Bank of the Heartland in Clinton, Ky.,
- Thomas Leavitt of Northfield Savings Bank in Northfield, Vt.,
- Lori Maley of Bank of Bird-in-Hand, Pa.,
- Alan Shettlesworth of Main Bank in Albuquerque, N.M.,
- Cathy Stuchlik of Clackamas County Bank in Sandy, Ore.,
- Louise Walker of First Northern Bank in Dixon, Calif., and
- Len E. Williams of People's Utah Bancorp and People's Intermountain Bank in American Fork, Utah.