National Leadership Formally Elected at ICBA National Convention in March
Washington, D.C. (Jan. 18, 2018)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the nominees for its 2018-19 board of directors. ICBA’s board of directors will vote on the nominations during the 2018 ICBA national convention, ICBA Community Banking LIVE®, which will be held March 13-17 in Las Vegas.
Nominations for the 2018-19 ICBA board of directors and their respective positions include:
- Chairman: Timothy K. Zimmerman, CEO of Standard Bank of Monroeville, Pa.
- Chairman-elect: Preston L. Kennedy, president and CEO of Zachary Bancshares, Inc. of Zachary, La.
- Vice Chairman: Noah W. Wilcox, president, CEO and chairman of Grand Rapids State Bank of Grand Rapids, Minn.
- ICBA President and CEO: Camden R. Fine of Washington, D.C., to be succeeded by Rebeca Romero Rainey of Washington, D.C.
- Treasurer: Kathryn Underwood, president and CEO of Ledyard National Bank of Hanover, N.H.
- Secretary: Christopher Jordan, president and CEO of The Farmers State Bank of Stigler, Okla.
- Immediate Past Chairman: R. Scott Heitkamp, president and CEO of ValueBank Texas of Corpus Christi, Texas
- Past Chairman: Jack A. Hartings, president and CEO of The Peoples Bank Co. of Coldwater, Ohio
- Past Chairman: John H. Buhrmaster, president and CEO of 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Past Chairman: William A. Loving Jr., president and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank of Franklin, W.Va.
- At-large Director and Federal Delegate Board Representative: John V. Evans Jr., president and CEO of D.L. Evans Bank in Burley, Idaho
- At-large Director and Federal Delegate Board Representative: G. Scott McComb, chairman, president and CEO of Heartland Bank of Gahanna, Ohio
- At-large Director: Steven J. Handke, president and CEO of The Union State Bank of Everest, Kan.
- At-large Director: Lucas White, president of The Fountain Trust Co. of Covington, Ind.
- Bank Education Committee Chairman: Brad Bolton, president, CEO and senior lender of Community Spirit Bank, Red Bay, Ala.
- Bank Services Committee Chairman: Mark Hesser, president of Pinnacle Bancorp of Omaha, Neb.
- ICBPAC Chairman: Robert M. Fisher, chairman, president and CEO of Tioga State Bank of Spencer, N.Y.
- Policy Development Committee Chairman: Derek B. Williams, president and CEO of Century Bank & Trust of Milledgeville, Ga.
- Bank Operations and Payments Committee Chairman: Alice Frazier, president and CEO of Bank of Charles Town, W.Va.
- Corporate Secretary: Terry J. Jorde of Washington, D.C.
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for nearly 5,700 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services. For more information, visit ICBA’s website at www.icba.org..