Important Health Information
In our ongoing commitment to ensure the safety and health of all attendees, we continue to monitor recommendations by the CDC and urge you to take the following preventative actions to stop the spread of germs while at the convention:
- • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- • Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- • Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- • Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue away immediately or use flexed elbow and wash hands immediately.
- • Stay hydrated and get plenty of rest.
We’re also taking extra precautions to ensure the health of all participants (and to have a little fun!) by instituting a “non-handshake handshake,” encouraging folks to greet each other with an “air high five”, “virtual fist bump”, or “elbow bump.”
In addition, if you have traveled to China, South Korea, Italy, or Iran in the last 30 days, we ask that you please not attend this event. These four countries are designated by the CDC as Level 3 risk due to widespread community transmission of the coronavirus.