Bank Director Current Issues Seminar
Monday, March 18, 2019 Nashville, TN
7:00 a.m. Registration Open, 8:00 a.m.- 2:45 p.m. Program
With regulators expecting bank boards of directors to take on more oversight as it relates to strategy, risk management, and conduct and culture, new approaches to board education are needed if directors are to fulfill their responsibilities and offer credible guidance. Whether you are a seasoned bank director or one that is new to your bank’s board, this seminar presents today’s key director issues including:
- Governance, Director Liability and Strategic Planning - Jeff Gerrish, Gerrish Smith Tuck
- Digital Strategies and the Future of Community Banking - Lee Wetherington, Jack Henry & Associates
- Legal and Emerging Human Resources Issues - Jennifer Nodes, Jackson Lewis
- Risk Management and Your Bank’s Board - Mike Ososki, BKD
- IT Budgeting: Solutions and Strategies - John Moeller, CliftonLarsonAllen
- The Board’s Role in the M&A Market - Philip Smith, Gerrish Smith Tuck
Join industry experts as they share key observations and insights on both internal and external factors influencing today’s community bank.
Earn six CPE credits if you attend the entire session. Badges are scanned at the end of the session. Lunch is provided for registered Bank Director Current Issues Seminar attendees only.
Bank Director Current Issues Seminar Registration
You must be registered for ICBA LIVE 2019 to attend this event and additional registration/fees are required. Click here to register for ICBA LIVE and this seminar.