Has Your Bank Resubscribed to the Online Training Center?
Subscriptions to Community Banker University’s Online Training Center expire Sept. 30, 2019, for subscribers of the Standard and Custom Plans and the Bank Compliance Bundle.
In mid-August, the primary contact we have on file for the bank for the above online training programs was sent an invoice via e-mail from email@example.com.
Those who have not renewed their Online Training Center subscriptions by the end of August, will receive a paper invoice in the mail sometime during the first week of September. We hope that all of subscribers have enjoyed the best-in-class training courses we offered this year and look forward to providing you with more premium educational content in the year to come.
- Updated teller training courses (Available Oct. 1, 2019).
- New courses on personal development, leadership, customer service/sales, and health and safety (Available Oct. 1, 2019).
- Updated information security courses and two new cybersecurity courses (Available Q419).
- Plus, new Payments 101 courses are presently in development!
- Beginning Oct. 1, 2019, our entire course catalog, except for the Microsoft courses, will no longer use Adobe Flash software. All courses will be formatted in HTML. When you enroll in a course, you will no longer have to choose between Flash or HTML. This change is due to changes that Adobe is making to their programming later this year. Adobe is sun-setting Flash by the end of 2020.
On Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019, the Online Training Center catalog for new enrollments will be unavailable to subscribers due to routine maintenance. Users may still courses that are in their current enrollments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Full service will resume on Oct. 2.
Did You Know?
Did you know that LMS Administrators can add additional Administrators by logging into the ICBA website and following these steps?
- Click on “My Account”
- Scroll down and click on “Manage All Rosters”
- Find the individual you want to add CBU online training administrator and click on “Edit” to the left of their name.
- Change the ICBA Relationship to “C-Level”
- Add "LMS administrator" under Job Function.
- Click on “Save”