ICBA Bancard Digital Payments Strategy Guide is a unique interactive tool, designed in partnership with Aite Group, that helps community banks create a custom digital payments strategy for their consumer customers.
As community banks evolve to meet their customers’ diverse payments needs, a payments strategy can help align disparate initiatives—creating a roadmap that feeds into a bank’s strategic plan and expedites its execution.
What You Need to Take the Assessment
- General knowledge of your bank’s consumer age demographics for existing and new accounts.
- Understanding of how consumers interact with your bank (e.g. transactions performed within each channel: online, in-branch, call center etc.)
- General knowledge of consumer payment products offered
- How consumer payments revenue impacts your bank's income (income from consumer transactions divided by total revenue for the month)
Your bank’s appetite to invest in digital payments
- Number of consumer customers, branches and ATMs (onsite and offsite)
- General knowledge of payments service providers, including security and compliance providers
- Understanding of how data is collected and reported for consumer payments products. Can be found through monthly reports provided by your vendors or generated internally.
- Your bank’s asset size.