Educational Resources for ICBA Bancard Clients
Access curated webinars, presentations, recordings, and other content that delivers best practices, industry insights, and marketing tips to help you maximize the potential of your program. Have questions? Contact ICBA Bancard Business Development at 800-242-4770 or email@example.com
Digital Payments Strategy Guide
ICBA Bancard, partnered with Aite Group, created a tool to help community banks develop and evolve their digital payments strategies. This community bank-focused tool offers an interactive exercise consisting of a series of questions, developed from extensive market research and community bank executive interviews, to reveal your bank’s current digital payments maturity and offer insights to build from its existing foundation, enabling community banks to create a custom digital payments strategy.
- Your bank’s asset size.
- Number of consumer customers, branches and ATMs (onsite and offsite)
- General knowledge of consumer payment products offered
- General knowledge of payments service providers, including security and compliance providers
- Understanding of how data is collected and reported for consumer payments products. Can be found through monthly reports provided by your vendors or generated internally.
- General knowledge of your bank’s consumer age demographics for existing and new accounts.
- Understanding of how consumers interact with your bank (e.g. transactions performed within each channel: online, in-branch, call center etc.)
- How consumer payments revenue impacts your bank's income (income from consumer transactions divided by total revenue for the month)
- Your bank’s appetite to invest in digital payments
TAP & GO – Contactless Payments
Contactless acceptance has passed a tipping point in the U.S. as more than half of all card-present transactions now take place at contactless-enabled locations, with the majority occurring in everyday spend categories.
ICBA Bancard encourages our debit and credit card issuing banks to adopt contactless cards and promote their card use.
Bancard has compiled resources to educate your bank and market this product to your cardholders.
Learn More About Contactless
[Community] banks can leverage contactless payments as another way to meet their consumers evolving needs.”
President and CEO
Fraud Mitigation Strategies Webinar
How Effective Are Fraud Mitigation Strategies Used by Community Banks?
ICBA Bancard is pleased to share an on-demand webinar of Minneapolis Fed's Senior Payments Consultant, Amanda Dorphy, as she gives an exclusive look at the best fraud tools that are being deployed to protect bank and customer assets. Dorphy reviews the Minneapolis Fed’s 2017 Financial Institution Payments Fraud Mitigation Survey–Report of Results and identifies common fraud attacks and shares findings on what community-based financial institutions consider to be the most effective fraud mitigation tools. Learn how you can shore up your defenses against payment fraud and learn which fraud mitigation strategies are truly effective.
If you are an ICBA member, log in to our website to register for "How Effective Are Fraud Mitigation Strategies Used by Community Banks."