ICBA Bancard is excited to announce that it is offering 16 scholarships to ICBA's LEAD FWD Summit in Louisville, Kentucky from Sept. 17-18, 2018. In its sixth year, the event continues to focus on moving the community banking industry forward with fast-paced workshops, new collaboration challenges, dynamic white-boarding sessions with experts, bold keynote speakers, and more!
Attendees will earn 16 CPE credits and learn new strategies for high performance and maximizing bank ROI, and dive into topics on emerging technology and trends, and so much more!
- Must be an employee of an ICBA Bancard client bank in good standing.
- Recipient must be willing to share the impact of learning received and the effect on his/her career.
- Scholarship applications must be complete to be considered.
- Scholarship value is $595 and covers one registration to ICBA's LEAD FWD Summit. (Hotel, airfare and incidentals are not included.)
- The deadline to apply is Friday, Aug. 3, 2018. Scholarship winners will be announced by no later than Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2018.
Please note that you must be logged in to the website to access the ICBA Bancard LEAD FWD Scholarship application form from this page.