Verto & Associates helps ICBA members establish and/or enhance their Vendor Management Programs via Continuous Vendor Cybersecurity Risk Monitoring. The application provides members with analytical tools to:
- Rate and monitor vendor cybersecurity performance
- Assess potential vulnerabilities
- Enable community banks to address vulnerabilities and solutions with vendors
These tools will help ICBA members implement continuous vendor monitoring discussed in recent OCC notifications.
Several unique packages have been created specifically for ICBA members.
- The ICBA Key Vendor Package includes 12 months of continuous vendor cybersecurity risk monitoring for critical vendors in the community banking industry, including FIS, Fiserv, CSI-Computer Services, Inc., Jack Henry, Finastra, COCC, DCI, Q2, NCR-Digital Insight, ProfitStars and Banno.
- ICBA Members may add bank specific vendors via bundles of 5 or 10 additional vendors
ICBA Member Advantages
- Access to the ICBA Key Vendor Package, providing critical cybersecurity monitoring of the most important vendors in the community banking industry, for a reduced price of $3,000 annually. A savings of over 50% for ICBA members
- Add-on package of 5 additional vendors for $7,500
- Add-on package of 10 additional vendors for $12,500
- Vendor Risk Management Consulting resources available at special ICBA member rates