D+H's Mortgagebot® technology – the online, SaaS-based loan origination endorsed solution – allow financial institutions to:
- Increase efficiency, service and savings with paperless document management
- Provide an advanced solution to help smaller institutions compete and win against the top lenders
- Automate challenging compliance functions with higher quality data collection, data calculation, fees, eDocs and eLending capabilities
- Automate manual tasks and eliminates data rekeying
- Offer robust reporting capabilities
- Provide a scalable solution that will grow with your financial institution
- Use integrated secondary marketing options to search for qualifying loans after entering a borrower’s information and immediately receive a list of qualifying and disqualifying products (including specific reasons for disqualification)
ICBA Member Benefits
ICBA members benefit from special advantaged discounts and pricing.
Lenders of all sizes – including hundreds of ICBA member banks – are reaching their full potential with the end-to-end, SaaS-based Mortgagebot lending platform.
By using MortgagebotPOSTM, lenders meet rising consumer demand for online self-serve options, maximize every branch and call center opportunity, increase loan officer efficiency and streamline processing requirements. With its built-in product and pricing engine, fully integrated imaging service, funding and secondary market capabilities, MortgagebotLOS TM is a lender's best strategy for streamlining the entire back-end mortgage loan origination business.
D+H (TSX: DH) is a leading financial technology provider the world's financial institutions rely on every day to help them grow and succeed. Our lending, payments, enterprise and global transaction banking solutions are trusted by nearly 8,000 banks, specialty lenders, community banks, credit unions, governments and corporations. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, D+H has more than 5,500 employees worldwide who are passionate about partnering with clients to create forward-thinking solutions that fit their needs. With annual revenues of more than $1 billion, D+H is recognized as one of the world's top FinTech companies on IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings and American Banker's FinTech Forward ranking. For more information, visit dh.com
Click here to learn more about MortgagebotLOS