ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Community Bankers To Gather in Nashville for 2012 ICBA National Convention and Techworld®
WHAT: Register today for the Independent Community Bankers of America’s (ICBA) 2012 National Convention and Techworld—the largest, most comprehensive educational event for the nation’s community bankers. Attendees will hear from Washington’s top policymakers while learning the latest top-of-mind community banking issues from more than 60 educational workshops.
WHEN: Sunday, March 11, through Wednesday, March 14, 2012
WHERE: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Press Room: Governors, Chambers B
WHO: General Session Speakers
9 a.m. Tuesday, March 13
• Martin Gruenberg, acting chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
• John Walsh, acting comptroller, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
• George Will, political columnist
9 a.m. Wednesday, March 14
• Ben Bernanke, chairman, Federal Reserve System (invited)
• Richard Cordray, director, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
• Ken Schmidt, brand visionary and communications strategist, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
For media registration, please e-mail your name, news organization, business address, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Be sure to follow @icbanews for the latest convention updates. The official hashtag for the convention is #ICBATN12 and will feature news, photos, and live tweets of the general session.