FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2009-2010 Executive Committee
Maryland Community Banker R. Michael Menzies Elected Chairman
Phoenix, Ariz. (March 21, 2009)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) announced the election of its 2009-2010 Executive Committee members during the 2009 ICBA National Convention and Techworld in Phoenix.
R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO of Easton Bank and Trust Co. in Easton, Md., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and of the ICBA Board of Directors.
Joining Menzies on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: James D. MacPhee, CEO, Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich.
- Vice Chairman: Salvatore Marranca, president and CEO, Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y.
- Secretary: Wayne Cottle, president and CEO, Dean Bank, Franklin, Mass.
- Treasurer: Larry W. Winum, president, Glenwood State Bank, Glenwood, Iowa
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Cynthia L. Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operating officer, Bank of the West, Grapevine, Texas
- Past Chairman: Terry J. Jorde, president and CEO, CountryBank USA, Cando, N.D.
- Past Chairman: David E. Hayes, president and CEO, Security Bank, Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Director At-Large: Jack E. Hopkins, president and CEO, CorTrust Bank, N.A., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Director At-Large: Charles F. Harper, president, CEO and chairman, The Commercial Bank of Ozark, Ozark, Ala.